Our goal for the next generation of CYC is simple, we want to:
- Keep our culture alive!
- Foster the NEXT generation of leaders and create a pipeline for sustainable growth
- Provide an environment for children to feel accepted and form lifelong friendships.
- Provide scholarships for those who need CYC but can’t afford it
- Be self-sustainable financially by increasing funding, spending carefully and investing wisely.
You can help CYC by 3 very simple ways.
- Get some cool CYC merch! Shirts, hats, tanks and more!
- Volunteer at camp! Whether it’s helping us plan as an officer / director / intern throughout the year or attending as an advisor, activities committee or yearbook staff, our non-profit CYC needs YOU to make it all happen! If you’re interested in volunteering, donating or supporting CYC in ANY way, please contact us at stephanie.chen@HoustonCYC.com, or visit our volunteer opportunities page!
- Donate to CYC! Your donation of any size will ensure that CYC can grow bigger and better from year to year.